Sendinblue

Sendinblue Great for Non-Profits!

February 12, 2022

Happy New Customer

February 11, 2022

An excellent resource

February 07, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2019
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

WYSIWYG email editor (79)

Email deliverability reporting (126)

List management (84)

Standard reports (83)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sendinblue, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Lite

$25

Premium

$65

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.sendinblue.com/pricing

Email & Online Marketing

Reporting & Analytics

Pre-Send Testing

What is Sendinblue?

Sendinblue helps businesses build and grow relationships through marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages. The vendor says that its world-class customer happiness team and their pricing plans are what set them apart. The vendor also says customers choose them because their platform combines a robust suite of services within a single, user-friendly solution.

Sendinblue Features

• Supported: Advanced, Real-Time Reporting
  • Supported: Hard Bounce & Unsubscription Management
  • Supported: Pre-Schedule Campaigns

Sendinblue Screenshots

Mobile-Friendly Email DesignerMarketing Automation - DashboardMarketing Automation - Workflow TemplatesMarketing Automation - Sample WorkflowMobile-Friendly Email Design TemplatesSample Email Campaign ReportEmail Campaign Reporting DashboardIntegrations and PluginsAccount Dashboard

Sendinblue Downloadables

Sendinblue Integrations

Sendinblue Competitors

Sendinblue Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobally Supported
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish

What is Sendinblue?

Sendinblue is a cloud-based marketing communication software which performs tasks related to managing marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages. It is designed to be an all-in-one-tool for all digital marketing needs.

What is Sendinblue's best feature?

Reviewers rate WYSIWYG email editor highest, with a score of 8.2.

Who uses Sendinblue?

The most common users of Sendinblue are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I previously used the newsletter2go's service and switched to Sendinblue because of the option to keep different lists. I work in the crafts industry and I wanted the option that my customers can decide whether to sign up for specific newsletters for an extra event. Sendinblue is an easy-to-use newsletter system with lots of options even in the free price range. And it is GDPR compliant! I have had an excellent experience so far and can really recommend it.

PS: If you are new to it, I suggest taking the email-marketing-course on the Sendinblue Academy. I watched specific videos and they really helped set me up.
  • Manage different lists.
  • Easy to use editor with mobile responsiveness and setup of "sections" you can reuse.
  • Great tutorials in the Sendinblue Academy.
  • Forms from Sendinblue were hard to implement with great design into my WordPress site. But the Plugin did all I needed.
  • Missing signup for customers on my Payhip shop. As both are GDPR compliant companies specifically targeting German/EU companies, this would be awesome.
Great options and lots of tutorials! And all starting for free. Great newsletter provider!
I needed an easy-to-use and efficient newsletter and marketing automation solution to reengage our readers by sending them emails about new articles and recommendations. I wanted to be able to schedule the sending of emails in advance. Obviously, I also needed to be able to track and analyze the impact of the newsletter (open and click-rate).
  • Ease of creation of new emails with well made templates
  • Very efficient email builder that let you customize emails in no time
  • Scheduling of emails (with a great function letting Sendinblue determine the best time to send emails according to the recipients but only in the pro version)
  • The graphic representation of results (opens and clicks) over time is only available in the pro version
  • The panel admin is sometimes a bit confusing and could be improved (many different pages show the stats but in a different way). That's not a major problem though.
  • The free version is limited to the sending of 300 emails per day(fair enough) but the pro plans can quickly become quite expensive
Sendinblue allows you to try their tool (which is extremely easy to use and get used to) with the free plan and then upgrade as you grow (which is quite appreciable). Whether you are looking for a simple newsletter tool to a more advanced tool with segmentation, scheduling, and a bit of marketing automation, Sendinblue covers pretty much the majority of use cases.
I use Sendinblue within my organization to expand our marketing and be able to reach more of our customer base. We are able to widen our range for business promotions and educate our customers with the email service Sendinblue provides.
  • Customer Service/Resolve Issues
  • Create Email Templates
  • Clear Instructions on using the service
  • Importing verified customers
  • Editing/Expanding the template areas
  • Providing more template ideas
  • Clearing verified customers that were blocked
Being able to expand our reach to our customer base by providing more email content.
Sendinblue is the email platform we use in our Thailand business. The platform makes it easier to deploy, a one-time setup that is easy to follow. Templates are easy to manage and are by default responsive. So mobile users can read the content with ease and not having to zoom in or out.
  • Template management
  • Automation
  • Contact management
  • Critical Business Support
  • Management support is a bit costly
The platform is just easy to set up, and when you've checked this box you're almost good to go in setting up email campaigns. There is also an option to integrate with any CRM via API integration, that can automatically trigger transactional emails. Reporting is also easy to read and understand. Unlike other competitors, where you have a limited number of days to extract historical data. This is a big plus for Sendinblue
Transactional mail (order confirmations) and newsletters are sent to customers through Sendinblue. The options in our Woo Commerce shop are quite limited, so Sendinblue is a good alternative to guarantee our customers an attractive design and very good deliverability. In addition, we have an overview of all our customers and a large number of statistics at hand.
  • Automation Emails
  • Transactional Mails
  • Analytics
  • A bit easier integration for transactional mails
Overall, Sendinblue is a very good email automation solution. In some cases it is a bit too extensive for my needs, but that way you don't have to worry that the system is not sufficient. As already described, some things could be made simpler, especially for newcomers to this area. But all the “big ones” don’t do much there. You just have to be able to do a bit of programming etc. Otherwise, Sendinblue also has the option of having in-house workflows etc. created.
Using Sendinblue has significantly increased our ability to identify how best to communicate with our clients. The analytics provide not only open and click rates but also inaccuracies in our own data regarding names and email addresses. This alone has allowed us to reach clients who would otherwise have been missed due to database errors. I appreciate the ease of use of the interface and the ability to incorporate my own imagery and marketing collateral as well as those provided by the program. I highly recommend Sendinblue to others in my field.
  • Intuitive interface.
  • Detailed analytics.
  • Management of contact database.
  • The option to view dispatch schedule in you own time zone.
I appreciate the ability to duplicate previous email campaigns to build reminders and follow-up campaigns. It's great to work with a program that is fully contained without the need to purchase add-on features just to make it work. I haven't experienced any scenarios at this point where Sendinblue was lacking or caused inadequate or poor results.
Our company uses Sendinblue to send out email and text messages to our membership. We used to use a database to select email addresses and Gmail to send them, but ran up against email maximum sends for our free account. Sendinblue has made it easy to maintain our member database, and use their contact selections to send out all forms of communication. The ability to use templates has made our work faster and easier.
  • Ease of use for a novice.
  • Build emails and templates with drag and drop.
  • Have not yet encountered any difficulties that we would wish to be addressed.
Sendinblue is extremely well suited for email communication with our non-profit members. It allows us to establish and easily select various opt-ins for text and emails. It would not be appropriate if we sent fewer messages to our members.
February 11, 2022

Happy New Customer

We use Sendinblue to process emails from our website as well as add newsletter and product review functionality. The dashboard ease of use and the supporting staff have been key to our decision to move forward with Sendinblue. It took us less than a day to be operational and the well-described setup instructions helped with the setup process.
  • Support
  • Instruction manuals
  • Platform integration
  • Dashboard should display active product status
Transactional mailing newsletter and marketing drop-in drop-off mailing.
We use SendinBlue for sending all transactional emails from the Web site. We also send out regular newsletters to customers from within SendinBlue. The integration with SMTP from the website and having a dedicated IP means our success rate is very high. SendinBlue represents awesome value for money and they have in my opinion become the place to go for small businesses. They are continually updating their features and we love the contact management and chat modules.
  • Dedicated IP
  • Website integration with SMTP
  • Website chat
  • Contact management
  • The ability to update mailing preferences on own website
Much better and cheaper than Mailchimp
February 07, 2022

An excellent resource

My initial goal in selecting an emailing platform was largely driven by the price but after trying several platforms including those generally believed to be the industry leader, I settle for Sendinblue even when there are cheaper options. I use Sendinblue as a bridge to link tasks that require communication and trigger notifications to clients. I have succeeded in automating clients' engagement achieving the quality not just as professional as desired but comparable to what is obtainable in fortune 500 companies. The platform is robust, easy to understand, and can be implemented by just anyone ( with or without IT exposure)
  • Customizable Email Templates Provided
  • Documentation is Good
  • Easy integration Integromat
  • Excellent Support Ticket/Phone
  • Template Editor
  • No Accounting functionality
Well suited for tracking communications and clients transitions. Link Sendinblue to the company support email brings in a birds-eye view monitoring capability feature of the platform. However, the number of possible users on my premium is limited. Sendinblue needs to consider adding more apps and plugins to include accounting softwares. Microsoft Dynamics as a plugin/app is great, but it's also good to have several other mid-range to startup ERPs options.
Originally, I used Sendinblue as an email marketing solution for my company. However, with respect to their CRM solution, I am evaluating the functionality for possible utilization for my sales team as a low-cost CRM deployment to augment my use of the vastly more expensive Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales professional.
  • Email Campaign Builder.
  • Innovation in adding new features, (i.e. CRM and Inbox).
  • Very responsive Technical Support.
  • Local U.S. Support Representative Available by Chat or Phone.
  • Quick product innovation implementation.
  • As I support two organizations for use of Sendinblue, it would be nice to link accounts for the purpose of sharing campaign builder assets between organizations.
  • The ability to build and use campaign templates for deployment in "one-off" emails generated through the inbox.
  • A folder structure withing image files to organize graphic images, (i.e. Staff Photos, Company Logos, Product Image Files, etc.
  • Continued enhancements of the CRM component, email tracking, hierarchical account relationships.
The primary reason I selected Sendinblue is their "Pricing Model", specifically, they allow a client to keep an unlimited number of account/contact records or "recipients" without impacting plan price. We service a number of different vertical markets and industries, consequently, we keep a very large number of contacts online and I do not have to pay additionally for them. My cost is as it should be, based on the number of users and the number of outbound emails sent each month.
Support is easily accessed and incredibly responsive
Maxime Zelis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We write both tourist and commercial newsletters to sell our tourist destinations and the products of our local shop. We also keep a link with the professionals of our territory in order to know their needs or simply to send them important information. Sendinblue also allows us to manage all of our transactional emails from our online store.
  • Sendinblue allows you to send emails that do not arrive in spam
  • Sendinblue, through its security measures and filters, helps keep contact databases well organized and up to date
  • Sendinblue offers an easy-to-use newsletter creation tool and, in case of lack of inspiration, many templates
  • The creation of transactional emails could be simplified
  • Add some extra blocks in the newsletter builder
  • Security filters are sometimes a little too strict
Sendinblue is perfectly adapted to manage all of the newsletter parts of a company, whether it's the management of customer databases, creation of the design, or management of statistics. It's just sometimes a little hard to connect it to a website to manage automation scenarios, other tools do the same thing in a simpler way.
We regularly send emails to our accommodation provider community. We are able to categori[ze] the different types of accommodation providers into different lists and send mailshots. We have daily accommodation requirements and we are looking to use Sendinblue to distribute broadcasts for accommodation providers in areas where we currently have requirements. We find the solution more economical and usable that other products in the market.
  • Sending newsletters
  • Sending and measuring promotional email
  • SMS broadcasts
  • CRM
It is excellent for sending broadcast and transactional emails. The data shown about engagement is very useful.
Great support with questions, very easy to use, user-friendly interface, so many great options for personalization. I use Sendinblue for onboarding and to keep track of training content by email. Just great and highly recommended. There are many automation options that relieve me of a lot of work. This is my first time using software of this type and I am delighted to practice the simple, intuitive operation.
  • Onboarding new employees. In this way, employees can get regular information before the start
  • Transfer of training content. After the training, there are still follow-up emails for reworking.
  • Creation of training content also in preparation for the following training courses
  • Only the translations in German are ticked in some places.
As already written: There are many automation options that relieve a lot of work. You have the option to use Sendinblue for onboarding or to accompany the induction process.
When choosing services, there are 3 things I usually consider.<br>1. Reliability <br>2. Price<br>3. Ease of use <br><br> Sendinblue smashes it out of the park for all 3 of these and is the only email service I use now. I never have to worry about emails not being sent or the service being down, the price is way lower than most of the competition, and the usability is off the charts. The ability to verify domains easily, have a great and full-featured API, and having wordpress plugins to automatically add sign up forms, makes Sendinblue [is] a dream to work with and my go-to for all email needs. Our company uses Sendinblue for all marking emails, allowing users to signup on the website, during checkout, and join waiting lists to get notified when items go back in stock.
  • Full-featured and easy to use API
  • Reliable service that rarely has downtime
  • Easy to use web interface for beginners
  • Free wordpress plugins for easy integration
  • Built in functionality to remove people from a list once an email has been sent.
Great for companies of all sizes looking to get started in automated emails. It could be a challenge if you already use another company, but I think there are ways to import/export existing email lists. I haven't found a reason not to use them yet otherwise.
Thomas Jaskov | TrustRadius Reviewer
We were looking for an email marketing software for our company, which could handle large quantities of email send-outs, as well as being extremely easy to use, and user-friendly. After reviewing a few software, we decided on going forward with Sendinblue. We have used Sendinblue for a couple of months now, and so far we are more than happy. Sendinblue lives up to all our high expectations.
  • User-friendly.
  • Easy-to-use.
  • Good Analytics.
  • A bit hard to use for unexperienced users.
  • Takes time to learn.
  • It has many advanced features.
Sendinblue is well suited for scenarios that require large quantities of email send-outs. Furthermore, in our experience, we can see that Sendinblue is also well suited for scenarios that require an advanced email flow setup. It has many options, which overall are very user-friendly and easy to use. For inexperienced users, it might be a bit complex.
At Linnoit we are looking for a platform that will help us in our email marketing efforts and with the automation required capability for our application ecosystem. I am sure Sendinblue will help us in adopting world-class business practices.
  • Pipedrive integration for CRM services.
  • Great training academy.
  • Nice minimalistic UX interface.
  • Graphical design for a better programming automations.
  • Customer journey for small business looking for adoption of word class practices.
  • Lack documentation regards automation trees.
  • Lack of clarity about Campaigns and Automations and how both concepts could be merged in a stunning setup service.
  • Lack of examples, best practices, or suggested world-class uses that can be done in Sendinblue.
  • For new customer there must be an accompanying to do the first automation.
  • Blueprint accelerator for new customers (to reduce the learning curve).
An email marketing campaign for a massive or targeted campaign is well suited. A very simple and basic automated job is well suited. Sendinblue could be the black horse in a few years and be the leader in their niche of their R&D team robust the automation services. Lack of triggers related to the customer behavior tracking their clicks to create more sophisticated automated decision trees. Less appropriate. A complex automated task for hyper-automation and integration to 3rd party solutions is less appropriate.
Sendinblue helps me to keep in touch with the users of VegPlotter. It allows me to keep them informed about what is going on with the service and how it can best help them.
  • APIs for automating processes.
  • Email Analytics.
  • Easy to use and beautiful email template creation.
  • Access to analytics from mobiles (app and mobile responsive website issues make it difficult).
Sendinblue has provided me with a way to improve the consistency of both transactional and campaign-based emails to my users. I saw a marked improvement in the time my users received the emails and a reduction in the number of users reporting their emails were going to spam.
We mainly use Sendinblue to send Transactional Emails using their Reliable and Fast SMTP Service. This includes Signing-Up Notifications, Account Activation Confirmations [Important], Security Notifications, etc. Before using Sendinblue, the main problem we had to face was that some of our Emails were being redirected to the Spam Folder, Promotions Folder, etc. which would eventually be ignored by the User Receiving it. But as soon as we made our change to Sendinblue, we noticed that all of our Emails started to eventually fill up in the User's Inbox. This really helped us a lot!
  • Providing Answers to User's problems really fast!
  • Supportive Staff at Sendinblue, always there to help you out!
  • Increasing the Email Deliverability of all the Emails sent from our Organization.
  • User-Friendly Website Dashboard offered by Sendinblue.
  • Automatic Verification to gain access to Transactional Emails.
  • Providing more Attractive Email Templates for Users.
  • Providing the User a Free Trial Period with Premium features before converting to the Free Version.
Sendinblue is well-suited to be used to send professional and Reliable Emails without a hassle. Also, use Sendinblue if you would like to Automate and send your emails easily. Although Sendinblue is well-suited for small and medium scale businesses, you would need to incur a cost if you intend to do your business Large Scale.
Great service for building and sending Newsletters. Easy to use, very reliable, great service (I tested it just some days ago, got my problem solved within hours). I really can recommend it. As we are a little group with a very low budget, I use the free-version witch is absolutely good and powerful enough for us.
  • Good pick and place editor - you always see, what you get at the end
  • even the free version allows to send 300 newsletters per day
  • Powerfull managing-system for my contacts. Upload of excel-lists is easy.
  • I really have no idea
I use the free version and can recommend it to small companies, start-ups, or special interest groups.
Yvonne Scherer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm self employed supporting small business owners and a animal welfare association in all administrative processes.
  • Professional set-up and easy to handle.
  • Many design options.
  • Easy to handle.
  • Very good price- performance ratio.
  • Very good reporting options.
  • Provide seperated fields to show two contents side-by-side like e.g. picture and text.
  • Couldn't find the possibility to send the same campaign again to a different contact list without copying the campaign.
  • The sender e-mail-address includes ...7i0ue.m-sender-sib.com. I would prefer to see just the e-mail-address.
I just started to use this tool and created only one campaign up to now. It's a great tool at a very good price and offers all features to create a professional newsletter. In my job as an employee of a large company I use another tool which offers more possibilities, but it is used for several newsletters from hundreds of users every day and I'm sure this is quite expensive. For occasional sent newsletters this tool is perfect and absolutely sufficient. I use the Lite package, maybe the Premium package offers more possibilities.
I just started to use Sendinblue and contacted the support by e-mail just one time. It was at the weekend and I got a prompt reply to my question.
I send out newsletters every month that I self taught myself through Sendinblue, so it's very easy to use. I am not sure that I'm doing it the best way, so I could use some training, which I have to schedule. I share how wonderful my campaigns are with Sendinblue to all of my partnering publishers. I just love the program; I have used others for years and they don't compare.
  • Response time when I have an issue
  • Keeps things updated and current
  • Has the use of training and help files that I need to take advantage of
  • Reach out to see if I could use some help or training, show me new stuff or how to streamline or make my process more efficient
It's perfect for my monthly newsletters or emails to my clients as a publisher. It looks very professional and I can upload everything very easily. I am very happy with the program vs. the others I used for years.
We use SendinBlue for their SMTP when sending mass emails through our CRM. This allows us to send a lot of emails with a high delivery rate.
  • SMTP
  • Customer Support
  • Technical Documentation
  • We have no issues with SendinBlue right now. They are handling our use case!
SendinBlue is great when you use their SMTP for sending mass emails. We use them by connecting them to our CRM. The best thing is, you can use their free version to do a bunch of tests before upgrading to start using their system at scale.
I use Sendinblue to send newsletters and advertisements to our clients and subscriptions. In the beginning, we had problems with the delivery so we bought a dedicated IP address and we improved our reputation bit by bit. Another issue was learning to use the mail builder, which always has been friendly but over time has become easier to use and flexible. The most difficult task was to configure the subdomain and additional configurations like SPF, DKIM, DMARC. But overall we had learned good practices when building a campaign (email content, spam words, subject line), managing our contacts, and tips to maintain a good reputation.
  • Email builder.
  • Competitive price.
  • Email deliverability.
  • Initial configuration.
  • Email builder may improve.
Sendinblue is ideal when you need to send marketing campaigns as provides all the required tools without the need to pay an overpriced service that offers the same and in some cases fewer tools.

In our case, we use the email builder for newsletters and email advertising, but we know that offers automation, integrations, and more, which means Sendinblue is ideal for beginners and experienced people.
Giulio Mastrogiuseppe | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for customer search ad lead[s] and marketing campaign[s] to local and regional targets. We are searching for a mailing service that was:
• reliable
• easy to manage
• with a good supporting service
• fast learning curve for our collaborators.
We have had some experience with other platforms [such] as MailChimp and tried massive send by Amazon AWS, but when we discovered Sendinblue by an AppSumo offer, we realize[d] that it could be the right solution for us. In fact, we got a plan and start to use it in no time. We especially appreciate the "step by step" customer care with feedback for every step we made in starting the mailing activities. Very useful for those who don't have any useful background about it.
  • Easy configuration and settings before sending.
  • Very easy template making.
  • Great statistic section
  • Fine tuning contacts list to GDPR
  • Adding a short video or video linking solution to mail template builder
  • Add more font faces or font personalization
We have found Sendinblue very useful to customer care, lead search, and marketing campaign. It helps us to make better mailing lists and minimize the efforts and time to spend in those activities. It reveals very good campaign monitoring and conversions measurement[s]. Maybe it was less appropriate if you are looking for [a] ready high graphic conceived email template.