Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
Due to security concerns, we started using KnowBe4 in August 2021 across our entire company. We started with some basic security training modules, and then implemented phishing campaigns. Completed surveys are showing ratings in the 4.4-4.6 range (on a 5-point scale) for security awareness and password training, and I have received many comments from users who enjoyed the way the training is presented. After completing the training, our employees are showing improvement in recognizing suspicious emails, and many have stated they have an easier time creating secure passwords.
- Teaches how to create secure, easy to remember passwords/passphrases.
- Teaches how to recognize emails that "just don't feel right".
- Teaches how to secure your environment and how to notice people/objects that seem out of place.
- Teaches social engineering techniques which may be deployed against users.
- I have no complaints at this time.
- Implementing security awareness training and simulated phishing has enabled us to qualify for cyber insurance coverage.
KnowBe4 is the first, and only, security awareness training we have evaluated or used.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
I believe KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training should be required for all current personnel to establish a baseline, and part of the onboarding process for all new employees for the same reason.