User of LeadIQ.
March 22, 2022
User of LeadIQ.
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with LeadIQ
We used leadIQ to better capture sourced lead prospects across different web platforms. LeadIQ alleviated the need for our sales reps to turn into a different web browser (specifically Salesforce) when gathering leads online. LeadIQ was well integrated into web pages (e.g., LinkedIn). Appreciate anything that enhances compliance of data entry and makes it easier for the end-user.
- Analytics dashboard.
- Integration with sales tools.
- Easy enterprise governance (easy to control from an admin perspective).
- Data integration sets (ability to pull in publicly sourced data rather than typing it out).
- Primary ROI benefit is better sales forecasting and budgeting.
- Not sure if it made our sales reps more efficient at their jobs, but made it easier to track productivity.
Do you think LeadIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LeadIQ's feature set?
Did LeadIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LeadIQ go as expected?
Would you buy LeadIQ again?
LeadIQ works well for our sales reps as it streamlines the data entry process. Without it, we saw low compliance rates for lead entry and had a hard time understanding the true scope of the funnel. We'd rely on qualitative feedback on who the sales reps had been talking to that week. LeadIQ made the lead entry so easy for the end-user that we saw a significantly higher uptick on lead entry. This made it easier from a sales forecasting perspective.