Lever is a future oriented ATS Systemhttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsLeverUnspecified8.7211012017-06-23T22:32:01.649Z
June 23, 2017
Lever is a future oriented ATS System
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Lever
We, the total organization, are using Lever for the whole candidate management process (ATS), means from search, via interviews to contract closure. Lever helps us to manage the candidates and to generate high-quality results for our customers.
- Simple to learn user interface - It is easy to learn Lever very quickly. It has a modern user interface, is straight forward and is fully cloud based. Means everyone has access to the system which underlines modern working flexibility.
- Professional Workflow and simple in adapting companies' requirements - There are possibilities to generate email templates, feedback forms, and other templates to be much quicker in terms of reacting to candidate's communication. It helps to set up a structured workflow so that candidates flow to the next stage by defining simple events. In addition, Microsoft and Google email systems and integrations are properly available now.
- Very good and quick support - To use the integration service from Lever is really helpful and great. Every company gets a supporter who sets up the requirements with the customer. I personally appreciated the support very much because it was very kind, quick and helpful.
- Additional tools for searching, social network integration and structured interviewing - These are additional resources which are available in the full version package which could be good but at a much higher price point.
- Price structure and available tools - As already mention in the PROS section there are a lot of tools available but at a very high price point and only in total or not. There should be more flexibility by having some choices for some additional money.
- In general less problems - There are some spaces for improvements but these are no critical ones. Major point is the possibility to jump between the separate resources. Sometimes you have to close first before you can select the next option.
- Presentation Layer of existing information - Sometimes the way existing information is presented could be optimized and should be more and better window oriented (window size is more or less fix).
- Time - I personally recognized that I'm saving time in the total candidate evaluation process and was quicker.
- Tracking, Tagging, Quality and Security - As the biggest advantage I see is to have all candidate information, evaluation and communication at one place.
- Prize Structure - To have the biggest advantage out of the Lever system you have to be the full Enterprise package. At the beginning, it is too expensive and therefore I could not take out the full advantage of the system. It is important to generate a clear understanding and negotiation with Lever Sales upfront.
I checked different products mainly based on paper. There was a kind of Gartner chart available which described the strength and weaknesses of the systems. I matched my thoughts with this document which brought me to Lever due to the following reasons: 1. Have the potential to grow into the leader's quadrant 2. Features versus price for the basic version 3. Good feedback from other users with pros/cons discussions.