Overall Satisfaction with LiveAgent
We initially deployed LiveAgent for the customer service department only, however after a couple of months we decided to use it for "whole company support duties". That means that not only the support team but the development, marketing, and executive teams log in regularly and reply to customer queries. We have about 15+ company email addresses connected to LiveAgent and they're divided across 10 departments including pre-sale (lead nurturing), technical, second level technical, development, marketing, VIP partners, and C-level executives.
- Customer Service is second to none. The team behind LiveAgent is in my top 3.
- Pricing structure - reasonably priced with no hidden glitches.
- Easy deployment and easy-to-match organizational structure.
- HTML/CSS customizable chat and contact widgets.
- The fact that the live chat is built in. And not just live chat but the pro active invitations, visitor tracking (how much time the visitor spent on the website + what website is he browsing).
- Spanish translation has grammar and spelling errors.
- Some of the functionality is "too hidden". It would be better to have it better organized.
- Occassional bugs - these are usually resolved quickly so it's not such a big problem.
- Better customer service - this was a no brainer - initially after we deployed LiveAgent, the level of customer satisfaction went up by double digits. We were able to cut the average response time down to 4 hours.
- The live chat part enables us to easily instant-convert website visitors by answering simple decision-making questions right away.
- Our support team is now more effective thanks to agent collision detection feature which restricts 2 agents working on the same ticket at the same time
LiveAgent has impressed us the most out of all solutions that we've tested out. The features and plans seemed crafted to our needs so the decision was to go with LiveAgent. I can now honestly say that it was a good decision. We've recommended LiveAgent to many of our business partners and clients and will continue to do so.
Email ticketing is great - you can connect as many email addresses as you wish through pre-made integrations, forwarding or POP3/IMAP. Live chat is literally set up in minutes - we just added a short html snippet to the footer of our website and boom - there we went chatting with our website visitors. We've found that they prefer chatting over emails so far.
LiveAgent Feature Ratings
15 - CEO, Marketing, IT, Support
15 - A pair of hands and the knowledge of a language :) Really, the system is super easy to use and literally no training is needed. I believe LiveAgent has tons of video and text tutorials on their sites so for those who want to know more, there is that. We haven't had any troubles regarding training to use LA.
- Answering pre-sale product related questions.
- Answering post-sale & technical queries.
- Business partnerships and VIP sales.
- Connect our Facebook page and reply to Facebook messages and comments in LiveAgent.
- Monitoring our brand (and our competitors) through the Twitter integration.
- The ability to connect phone numbers through Twilio, which we haven't yet utilized.
- Add voice support - connect Twilio and answer calls from LA.
- Add more email addresses.
- Setup feedback widgets.
The service is billed month-to-month although we wouldn't mind subscribing for 2 years ahead We've had nothing but a great experience and if there was a option to pre-pay our account, I would do so.
Evaluating LiveAgent and Competitors
Yes - We switched from Freshdesk mainly because it lacked some of the core features that we needed (they might have them now). Also the system was buggy and the worst part was the customer service. What takes 1-2 days to solve in LiveAgent, took 1-2 months in Freshdesk. We're happy with our decision to switch.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
It was probably the first feeling from interactions between our team and LiveAgent's customer service. Also, the pricing plans fit us perfectly.
I will probably look into more third party reviews, however, the experience has been great and I'm confident that we've made the right decision.
Implementation was quick and when not counting a bug on our website, it took a couple hours. It was mostly done on our end or with the assistance of LiveAgent's live chat support team. We recommend to check out LiveAgent's tutorial videos on their youtube channel or browsing their knowledge base - we've almost always found answers to our queries there.
- Vendor implemented
- Implemented in-house
- We've had a bug on our website which blocked the deployment. The LiveAgent team solved this thing promptly even though the issue wasn't directly related to the LiveAgent license.
We're blown away by the level of support that LiveAgent provides. After all, they're in the help desk software market. If I have a question, in 90% of cases I can find the answer in their extensive knowledge base and in the rest 10% I can simply start a live chat conversation on their website and get instant help within minutes.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes, I've reported a bug regarding wrong resizing of a configuration window. It wasn't critical but I felt obligated to report it. I believe they resolved the issue within a month or two. There's some other bugs I've reported which are still not resolved but both are more suggestions than bugs so it's ok.
When we first subscribed for LiveAgent and wanted to deploy the live chat on our website, there was a bug on our end which was blocking the deployment. LiveAgent's support team went the extra mile and even though the problem was on my end and not with their license; they fixed my website to make the live chat work. I would've had to pay some website developer to do it and these guys fixed it for free. This is kind of service which is very rare in B2B.
The initial setup, onboarding and training is easy. The system provides 2 graphic version of interfaces in black or white default colors. I would appreciate, if there were more. Some of the setup forms are not correctly resized. Overall, I'm always able to find what I am looking for in LiveAgent.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Connecting email accounts
- Setting up a knowledge base
- Customizing contact forms/ live chat widgets
- Uploading custom translations
- Setting up SLAs
- Ticket merging
Yes - The application is primarly built for full web browsers but LiveAgent provides both Android and iOS apps. I have only tried the iOS one which is good on the go, however I couldn't imagine working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week on the mobile app. It would be counterproductive.