Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Rescue
During COVID-19, we have been using rescue exclusively for all remote support needs. It is used daily. Additionally, the customers that I consult with have all received LogMeIn Rescue recommendations for their businesses. My customers, school districts, health care, vacation rental services, retail, and the list goes on either to use Rescue to support their customers and/or, I use it to support them. It is a win/win for all of us.
- Unattended access: I can fix problems when the end user isn't at their computer.
- Multiple access methods: When you deal with customers of all technology backgrounds, having multiple ways of inviting them to a session is perfect.
- Ease of use for the technician.
- Rich feature set including the ability to reboot machines and automatically reconnect.
- Interface: the interface is old and dated.
- Setup is designed for IT professionals. Not really a drawback, unless you are looking for plug and play.
- Advanced features are difficult to enable.
- Without travel costs, I was able to recoup my investment in less than 3 months.
- I am able to provide faster support to my customers without scheduling an onsite visit.
- I only wish it would allow me to install hardware. That is the only thing I have to go onsite for anymore.
I have used Teamviewer as well. It doesn't have the same rich feature set that LogMeIn Rescue has. Additionally, I have used and looked at Zendesk's support. This product works best if you are using Zendesk as your helpdesk platform. I have also used: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, join.me, and Remote Desktop.
Excellent and timely support. I haven't needed to use support for Rescue, however, I have contacted LogMeIn support for other products and have been impressed.
Do you think LogMeIn Rescue delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LogMeIn Rescue's feature set?
Did LogMeIn Rescue live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LogMeIn Rescue go as expected?
Would you buy LogMeIn Rescue again?
Any remote support needs. This allows you to connect, either attended or unattended, to computers in your organization and provide simple support. As a technology partner, I deal with customers of all technical backgrounds. LogMeIn Rescue is a simple tool for them to use (Multiple ways to join. I've used them all depending on the technical savvy of my customer). I have even used it to help family and friends with their support needs.
LogMeIn Rescue Feature Ratings
Using LogMeIn Rescue
1 - I am a small business with just me as an employee, so I do every role. This product has saved me loads of time.
- We have used it to support family members
- We have used it for patching
- We have used it for security checks