Overall Satisfaction with Looker
We use Looker to analyze leads data to determine billing, as well as the efficacy of our different referral paths and PPC efforts. I find it relatively easy to use once you learn the hierarchy of the system, and easy to manipulate on the fly when I need to pull data while I'm on the phone with a customer.
- Easily modify saved reports to highlight specific points of interest.
- Report across multiple clients, lead paths and referral objects.
- Save reports to come back to frequently visited reports for real time updates.
- It was definitely tricky getting started. However, once you learn how the system classifies and organizes, it gets a lot easier.
- Sometimes Looker takes too long to load, and as a result won't find the object you're looking for.
- Occasional run-ins with the spinning wheel of death.
I was not involved in the decision to utilize Looker, as that was made well before I was brought into the company. I also haven't been exposed to any of their competitors, as the last position I held utilized an internal system.
It works really effectively to highlight activity within a specific brand. It's an excellent tool to reference the same reports with updated information, and it's easy enough to modify 1 thing to be able to access the same info across many clients.