Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Used across the entire organization, Microsoft 365 allows for more collaboration, easier sharing of documents, easier access. We use it in conjunction with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams for a total office experience even while we're all working remotely from various parts of the US.
- collaborating on documents
- easily identifying who commented on what and when
- integration among the various programs (Word works well with Excel and PowerPoint)--total compatibility
- Easy to change my identity from my professional one to my personal one, depending what I'm working on
- formatting in Word needs to be easier--we use a lot of headers and footers, footnotes etc and it takes a long time to get everything working correctly
- Outlook is a weak link and needs to be improved--it's unreliable
- moving back and forth from PDFs to Word in particular is a reality of business today and needs to be made easier/better
- compatible with a broad range of hardware
- compatible with mobile
- widely used across our industry by most professionals for ease collaborating
- accessible, new hires need little training since most people know the Microsoft suite already
- online collaboration saves time because fewer in-person meetings and everyone can be in the same document at once working on different sections
- 365 is pricey since you keep paying for it over and over again
- have to obtain additional users' licenses as we acquire more hardware--definitely a costly investment from a software side
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
Well-suited for industries where most of the firms you'll be working with also use Microsoft products. Also, because it's so widely used, calendar invitations and collaborating on documents is fairly common, making work more efficient and easier overall. Also easy to find solutions to problems and figure out how to problem-solve on your own since there are so many resources out there for help with Microsoft products.