Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is being used across the whole organization. We have several campuses located in SC. With Microsoft Teams we are able to chat, schedule meetings, share and access files remotely. This has been very convenient in saving time and money due to traveling from one campus to another.
- Accessing files has proven to be very valuable.
- Meeting and communicating with other employees remotely via Microsoft Teams saves times and money, especially when team members are in different locations.
- The cloud storage component allows for the uploading of larger files that can't be sent via email.
- I have found that Microsoft spreadsheets do not perform as well in the platform. It has been problematic.
- I would like for Microsoft Teams to send notifications by email or an alert when new activities take place and not only within the software.
- I would love for team members to be able to make changes to files in the absence of a team leader. This proved to be a problem.
- It has definitely saved my organization money by reducing travel.
- It has increased efficiency.
- It has promoted teamwork.
It's a great software for organizations that function as teams particularly with multiple locations. Improvement is needed in fixing any bugs or problems that arise due to the integration of social media, other software and videos. Microsoft Teams can be an essential tool for organizations if it improves as technology advances.
My organization was able to get the support it needed when we had issues with Microsoft Excel within the platform. They were reachable, responded and addressed the issue. We were able to continue with our project without much down time. Customer Support is very important and is a strong selling point with any software.
I've reviewed Dropbox and prefer Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams has more features and functions that are more useful for my organization's needs. Its design helps us to meet our goals, solve problems remotely, meet and communicate all in one place. The platform works for us and we have found creative ways to use it across campuses.
It is well suited for companies that have multiple locations. It brings the employees together in one place within the platform and eliminates the need to travel to multiple locations. My organization loves it and we use it across campus for various team settings. It's probably less suited for sharing files that contain sensitive information.