Miro is the way to go for collaborative work!
October 02, 2021

Miro is the way to go for collaborative work!

Miro is used across the entire organization! Within the team we use it a lot for story mapping, for discussions, and for sprint reviews, so at least once a week. It's a very dynamic tool that allows everyone to contribute to the discussion and express their opinion without stepping in the way of each other.
  • Ideation sessions.
  • Retrospective sessions.
  • Collaborative work.
  • Have more templates for different sessions available.
  • Improves productivity during meetings.
  • Opens up the discussion more and more people feel comfortable sharing their opinion.
I wasn't part of choosing this tool to work with but I'm very happy that we do have a tool like this to work with daily.
It's a very intuitive tool, as a Frontend Software developer that is always something I take into account and I believe anyone can use this tool quickly without wasting time having to learn how to use it.
I've only known remote work on this company and I thought it would be really complicated to have a connection and discussions online. But Miro proved me wrong, it was nice to have this for Ice breakers, getting to know the people we're working with, and collaborating on day-to-day work as well.

Not sure

The only one I used was MetroRetro and even though I liked it, it didn't compare to Miro. It's only dedicated to retrospectives and the tool itself is not as intuitive as Miro.
Miro is a tool really helpful for doing collaborative work. Whenever a discussion has to occur this is the tool the team uses, everyone can write down their thoughts and work together. I've noticed that is widely used for Ice breakers and team buildings since once again everyone can join in in a simple and easy way.