Happy user
October 29, 2021

Happy user

We use Miro across the whole company. It helps us to plan what needs to be done within a given quarter. Also, it aggregates important information on where to find what or who to contact when. We draw oriented graphs and comment on them. Usually, we describe the order of addressing different technical issues.
  • Visuals and the resolution.
  • Zooming.
  • Variety of graph/diagram styles.
  • Try to keep it simple to use.
  • Tutorial on graph design
  • Less stress - it helps us to organize stuff.
  • Productivity.
  • It's colorful and somehow nice to use.
Not really. I am happy with the user interface but I don't have much insight into the implementation so I am not sure how is it built. I believe it is built well because I have never had any freeze or problem with it. It always works which is very good.
We don't really integrate it much. We use just links to link a board or use a link to get from the board somewhere else. So maybe I would add some tutorial describing different possible approaches to integrate Miro boards into other software. Some common scenarios would illustrate the process.
It helps quite a lot. We use it to plan anything and that means whenever a new project is established we use Miro to track down how to build it up and what to do with it. Since Miro is online we all work from home and have no problem.

It is good when you need to describe something from a higher point of view. Let's say to plan the order of implementation of some tickets. It is not suitable for storing information about the tickets/issues. So Miro is good for storing hierarchy, not the information itself. Not the details, but the structure.