Overall Satisfaction with Miro
DNV Fuel Fighter is a student organization making electric concept cars. I was the leader of the exterior design department (consisting of 5 people), we used Miro to structure our process. Miro is very good at organizing ideas and documenting creative teamwork.
- Visualization, Inspiration, ideas, results, and comments can be easily displayed for everyone involved.
- The fact that everyone can work on the same page at the same time, without interrupting each other.
- A logical collection of tools, all intuitive enough.
- Formatting and handling of text can be a little hassle, I don't have specific recommendations but I feel like it could have been tested more.
- It really help us organize, share and document our ideas and our process.
- It was helpful for adding notes, deadlines, and things like that to keep everyone up to date.
We ended up making our final presentation in InDesign, but we never intended to make it in Miro.
We integrated images, text, pdfs, and simple drawings, which work well. But we did not find it easy to export it in effective ways.
Especially during the lockdown, it was very helpful, it was the closest thing to physical teamwork we had.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
It's very good for creative team projects.