Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We are doing data mapping flows and building roadmaps for programs that we are currently running for Data And Analytics. We can collaborate, provide visibility to different stakeholders, and werein a huge canvas that other tools like PowerPoint can't support.
- Catalog of elements that we can reuse and not work from scratch.
- Size of the canvas is useful for big programs where we have a lot of components.
- Managing access seems still confusing for me, I want to have a clear understanding of who has read and write access.
- Migrating components from other tools such as Excel tables or PowerPoint graphs could improve.
- A place to collaborate with stakeholders.
- Good for sharing roadmaps.
- Good for UX/UI sessions.
Opportunities in access management. Not very clear who has edit/read access in the organization.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
- MURAL (formerly Mural.ly)
More capabilities, apps, and component inventory.