Overall Satisfaction with Miro
While working remotely from our homes, we needed a tool like Miro, and it arrived just on time! We use Miro during project management mostly. It is a great tool to share and review information across teams. During most of our meetings, we use Miro since it gives real-time interaction. Sometimes we create and play games in Miro too! We use Miro to collect and organize inputs from teams. We visualize ideas and inputs on Miro, and since it is so user-friendly we face [little] complexity [with use].
- Moving and organizing objects
- Importing media from other sources
- Sharing link and access of the board within the organization and also outside of the organization
- Making groups and setting limits of permissions
- Connection with other apps (Jira etc.)
- More variation of fonts, colors in overall
- Taking screenshots to a pdf or powerpoint
- ıMaybe adding more templates? Templates saves sooo much time
- Positive: Reduced number of e-mails we sent across teams
- Positive: Instead of creating presentations we started to use directly our Miro boards
- Negative: It took to much time to get whole organization start using Miro, since there are not much training videos available
It was easy to implement Miro.
Young people easily understand what is going on in a Miro board. Since user input happens in real-time, once 5 people or more start on a project, things start moving fast. [Sometimes Baby Boomers and Gen X'ers] need to spend a little bit more time adapting to the software.
We needed a common area to share our daily work findings and plan our next steps with projects accordingly. Miro gave us what we needed. Every team member can easily reach the relative board and initiate creative ideas visually. As a result, we became more agile in our work environment. It became clear to us how well Miro's software was making things easier for us. Team meetings also became more productive as well, all with the help of Miro.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
- Atlassian JIRA Align (formerly AgileCraft), Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and Polarion ALM
Using Miro is much easier to use than other products. Even if you don't have any experience with Miro, give it a try for about 5 minutes and you'll get the hang of it.
Since I love using Miro, why would I not recommend it?