Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use miro in our Finance teams and sub-teams for initial brainstorming with Miro's whiteboarding capabilities. It is also been extensively being used for collaboration along with other digital apps like Trello. Its extensive in-house use case templates really help the team to jump-start any discussion with a goal in mind (Like the agile works templates). Other aspects that make the users hop on to this software and stay are its easy-to-get UI, ability to showcase it on video calls, and lightweight. At our org, it's still in the nascent stage wrt onboarding but I have had a good experience with it now and hope that continues
- Whiteboarding - To deep dive into a new topic, discussions with offsite colleagues
- Templates - The in-house templates that Miro has been very helpful and provides a quick turnaround
- Sharing - Sharing, access etc are very easy to use features in Miro
- Its home screen is packed with features that become a little overwhelming at the beginning
- Integration with other 3rd party apps - Not sure if it's there and to what extent but this could be improved viz-a-viz Trello
- Exporting of Miro boards to other formats to be used for ppts etc.
- Quick turnaround times for POC discussions and collabs
- Improve productivity through improved discussions among colleagues
- Focus groups and other related surveys get easier
Nothing as such. All went smoothly as this was an enterprise-level implementation. Haven't had any complaints to the know-how solution works but hopefully all smooth
As suggested before, Miro helps in whiteboarding and group collaborations. In these trying virtual times, Miro has definitely helped teams from across geographies to come to a single board and collaborate to make many POCs and projects successful.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
- Trello, MURAL (formerly Mural.ly) and Visual Team Workspace - Whiteboard for Confluence
We are using all of them and I can safely say that for whiteboarding and collaboration, Miro is the best
Most suited - White board discussions, collaborations Less suited - Project management, status tracking, etc.