Miro trumps all.
February 17, 2022

Miro trumps all.

Naomi Kite | TrustRadius Reviewer

I am currently using it for: - a more collaborative way to show 'research and insights packs' - collaboration and workshops with my team - Note-taking and synthing for research, UT and discovery - business value props - brainstorming - landscape/competitor analysis - Jobs to be done, archetypes - product planning - team kanbans/sprints
  • Quick collaboration
  • Cross-organisation sharing
  • Workshops
  • Scaling items can be difficult at times, sometimes it expands the text box, sometimes it scales the text box
  • Customizable sticky note colors are desired for larger projects that require more differentiation
  • The ability to tab between sticky notes would be helpful for rapid note-taking during customer interviews
  • Paragraph/word settings should be able to be used in stickies as well (bold, underline, dot points, etc.)
  • When drawing lines, it would be great to be able to draw them without them trying to connect things together sometimes. I have to keep using boxes and making them thin.
  • I really just want your google image add-on back, I relied on that so heavily for workshops and engagement in meetings
  • Better team collaboration and engagement
  • Quicker project turn arounds
I didn't implement it at ahm personally but we scaled it up after I joined and no one had any issues.
Now that we use Miro, the company has started hiring all positions as remote across the country as working has become so much easier with cross collaborating digitally.

Miro has way better, more intuitive experiences than any other collaborative option. The alternatives I've used are lacking features, heavily restricted, worse UI, less intuitive, and less engaging. Storage of files in alternative solutions is also more complex and unuseful. Miro trumps all.
Miro has enabled my cross-functional teams to collaborate in a way that allows everyone to have an equal voice in product decisions. There isn't a case where I wouldn't use it, I even use it to create company PDF packs.