Miro - Rock and Roll Collaboration Tool for Teams
February 18, 2022

Miro - Rock and Roll Collaboration Tool for Teams

Mike Tamasi | TrustRadius Reviewer

I use Miro to create timelines, project maps, and to collaborate with my team and our broader system. Miro has really helped to facilitate communication within and across our departments. It also helps us to archive and build out our ideas. Currently, I am using Miro to develop a new program director for our department which will have an impact on our secondary schools.
  • Collaboration
  • Organization of Information
  • Integration of images, text, and media content
  • None at this time
  • Clarity of next steps based on a project outline designed in Miro
  • Miro allows for documentation of action steps in relationship to ideas
I can't say that I was part of the implementation. I can share that the interface is very user-friendly... I didn't feel intimidated by how it works. My team has felt the same way ... very easy to use and manipulate information.
I think my previous answer is applicable here ... Miro was very easy to integrate into our work. The fusion of words, images, and multimedia has helped to bring together our ideas with information.
With so much of our work being remote, Miro has allowed us to collaborate openly while being in separate locations. It also allows users to enter the workspace at any time that works best for them.

Miro is well suited for teams who are collaborating on an idea or project. I also find it useful for an individual who is mapping out an idea or project.