February 19, 2022
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Authoring flow charts and diagrams for various designs and communicating ideas visually. Also used for whiteboarding collaborative sessions.
- Easy to create and edit diagrams
- Real time collaboration
- User access management
- I can't seem to run the app, only the web version.
- Would be nice if the app remembered my email address, I don't like having to keep entering login credentials.
- I've run into bugs in the web version that goes away when a logout and login. Like the inability to view sharing settings.
- Honestly I haven't been using it long enough to give a meaningful answer to this.
The core UI and functionality seem really good, but a lot of the peripheral stuff (settings, login, and security) seems clumsy to use or buggy.
The web app works well but I can't get the desktop app to authenticate me properly.
It's been great so far for collaborative diagram/flow chart/whiteboarding. Also good for reviewing content online.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?