Miro help my students to actively participate in my online classes.
February 22, 2022

Miro help my students to actively participate in my online classes.

Ana Maria Marques da Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer

I started using Miro in 2021 during my online classes with Physics undergraduate students at the university. I was worried about the lack of my student's participation in my online courses. Miro helped engage the students in my online activities, especially when working with small groups. It enabled them to organize ideas and create mind maps, promote brainstorming, and build small projects, with students working simultaneously. Then I have been using Miro to organize ideas for my research group when we are working online.
  • building conceptual maps when solving problemas
  • brainstorming
  • organize project ideas
  • I couldn't manage to have a vote exclusively in three boxes without voting in all other objects inside the same frame. I would like to choose only some objects in the frame to vote.
  • I would like to have a separate log file to know who worked in the Miro dashboard and when they included or wrote something.
  • Improved collaboration and active participation of the students
I would like to study and use it more to have more doubts and suggestions.
I never used MIRO integrated. I always use it directly on the website. I need to know how to do it.
It helped a lot in the enrollment of my students in the online classes.

MIRO allows much more flexibility and participation than Moodle Wiki or forums. Moreover, MIRO allows simultaneous participation in the same dashboard.
Very suitable - Online education for synchronous interaction between students and the teacher Very suitable - Organize ideas in problem-based brainstorming