Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro for brainstormings, product roadmaps, vision building processes, agile retrospectives, presentations.
- Easy option to work in teams on items.
- Frames to cluster information.
- Many options to draw.
- Many additional libraries (e.g. icons).
- Zoom in and out - navigation could be smarter.
- When inserting text the size of text should be adapted to zoom level and related object.
- Reduced time (faster results to work out things together).
- Improved productivity (more concentrated work of the whole team).
The application has a very nice performance also with lots of content and many users simultaneously working on one board.
It has a big impact because we work in many locations and with the pandemic, it was hard to have no contact at all. Miro provides the nearest option to work on something together with ease.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?