Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I use Miro on a regular basis to brainstorm both individually and with others, to organize ideas and to display different types of data and media on a topic. I recently used Miro to host the team virtual offsite. This included different types of activities and uses such as reflection on the year, team building, goal setting, etc. I received positive feedbacks from the team regarding the use of Miro for this purpose. They really enjoyed learning to use Miro and collaborating in it.
- flow charts
- multi-user editting
- variety of flexible templates
- Control of font sizes is a bit confusing because there is a default auto size.
- I would like to be able to align the sizing of everything on my board more easily.
- I would like to be able to import tables from Excel or content from ppts.
- There is no indication when there is a connectivity issue, just everything suddenly doesn't work.
- Reduced flow chart creation time
- Improved team experience and collaboration
I love exploring the Miroverse for ideas of how to visualize work items. It's amazing that people share what they create, makes it really feel like a community.
I don't know about the technical integration as it was not done by me/my team, but it was fairly easy to learn to use.
We use it often for virtual collaboration, it's been really helpful.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
I love using Miro for flow charts because it's so easy to rearrange and connect items with arrows. I think it's less suitable for text-heavy content because it's all about visualization.