Miro! You are a Hero
June 07, 2022

Miro! You are a Hero

To develop e-learning design modules for developers To conduct digital workshops among learners and check their pre-existing knowledge level on the learning modules. To brainstorm with teammates for putting out ideas on our user experience research projects. To present a topic of choice such as phishing scams To make user personas
  • Provides Templates for various use cases
  • Ability to lock the boxes
  • Makes it vibrant and fun with colours and fonts
  • Selection of multiple boxes at once is messy
  • sometimes cursor is not visible and doesn't land where I click
  • include even more use case
  • Made it fun
  • Beautiful UI made me sit with it more
  • Improved productivity
I didn't quite understand the question. I'm not implementing Miro right. It is just opened on a desktop website. If you are asking about the acceptance among people when first introduced, the transition was difficult for most of them as they were first-time users and confused about what is what and the possibilities of the application.
Sorry I have to pass on this question as I have no idea. We haven't integrated it with other apps while using it. Oh sorry, I remember using it through Zoom for the workshop. It was good. I would say pretty smooth. I also had to record the workshop. Wish there was a record button too within the app.
Efficiency has improved and people are having fun while using it. We can see increased engagement in the projects. Wish to have interactive elements like quizzes, polls, greeting cards, and forms. Can't think of more to write to aim for 50 words. The word limit for this survey especially for all the questions is counterintuitive.

• Miro
It is best for developing digital learning modules for e-learning designers. It is best for a brainstorming session where everyone can stick their ideas under a box. The zoom function needs improvement. It is messy and frustrating. Try to make the arrows a bit flexible. It is not suitable for presentation purposes.