Miro is the best for team collaboration!
June 08, 2022

Miro is the best for team collaboration!

I have been using Miro for the past two years in several of my college courses at UVA. Miro’s programs and features have accelerated my understanding of several concepts in product development, IT, and Systems. Miro has also been a great space for me and my team to collaborate on several projects by sharing storyboards.
  • Facilitates collaboration
  • Adding images
  • Increased creativity
  • Reduced project completion time
  • Organized tasks
I don’t have much to say about the implementation of Miro. It can be an amazing tool if used in the right context. It’s also a great tool if you are tech-savvy, otherwise it may be difficult to navigate until you’ve had some good practice with the site. It’s extremely helpful once you have the hang of it.
Miro is easy to implement because it’s online and easy to access. Boards/projects automatically save so it’s easy to go back and forth between projects or other sites.
Collaboration is my favorite feature of Miro. It’s so easy to share projects and thoughts with team members. Simply share your storyboard with your team’s emails and you’re on your way! My team and I use this anytime we need to get our thoughts and ideas flowing.

Miro is well suited for creative exercises and tasks. I highly suggest using Miro as a way to collaborate with others, get your ideas flowing, and organize those ideas. It is less suited for more formal projects. For example, I would not suggest using this site for papers, formal documents, or data visualizations.