Miro is an excellent collaborative tool, live, responsive with no lags and lot of options to collaborate.
June 08, 2022

We're using Miro to collaborate on projects from home, or physically to help with the progress of it. The board makes it easy and useful for everyone to get involved from their own PC and is easy enough to navigate. The latest business problem is not really one, but rather an improvement on public posting on social media where we could gather examples and actions required from it.
  • Stickers
  • Zooming infinitely
  • Easy copy and paste
  • Building a board is easy
  • The navigation on the board can sometimes be confusing. We can pick a sticker randomly while just navigating and it can break anything
  • Miro size always seems infinite. An ability to choose the size (small - medium - large - infinite) would be easier in order to have a better navigation
  • None I can think of
  • Productivity is definitively improved, considering the board is available everywhere and anytime and can be consulted/amended by everyone involved.
  • We've been using it with different locations on the globe (the UK and US) to collaborate efficiently and it has been a great help to communicate efficiently.
None I can think of.
I haven't been integrating Miro anywhere, I've only participated in a dozen boards.
Very positively, considering it has been used every time to collaborate on projects and keep track of everything happening in our company. We've been able to collaborate with our office in Newcastle, UK, and Cary, efficiently, in addition to a Teams call. Everything ran smoothly, with no data loss or any bug, and was entirely live, without delays. I was surprised by the responsiveness.

Not sure

Whiteboard didn't offer enough possibilities and stickers and was actually laggy. I've used it for training purposes and the creation + permissions were really painful to use. But the worst really was the responsiveness of all interactions live.
Collaborative work is where everyone can put their ideas and others can react, complete or amend an idea easily. The ability to quickly go back to a board with the URL without any login in my company makes it even easier and faster to get into it and proceed to my updates.