The ultimate remote collaboration tool for product design development teams
June 08, 2022

The ultimate remote collaboration tool for product design development teams

I use Miro for brainstorming, analysis, and remote decision-making meetings on the redesign. We are able to break down the barriers of distance and have a point of centralization of decisions and sharing of ideas. The possibility of collaboration in real-time makes it an indispensable tool for our team that deals with both design and business.
  • Remote collaboration
  • Product design
  • IA design tool
  • managing members and editors
  • upload large images
  • limitations on the starter plan
  • Key tool for design experience teams
  • Reduced project completion time
  • Reduced number of presentation made from scratch
  • More simple to show a Miro to explain an idea or a Journey
The development seems to be well done and the feeling is that of using cutting-edge technology. the tool has no slowdowns or blocks and the real-time visualization of other users is simply something magical.
it seems to be very easy to use even for those who are not very used to technology. the fact that tools and names reminiscent of the physical world are used (such as post-it and drawing boards) makes it very intuitive in my opinion
As explained elsewhere in my review, remote collaboration is one of miro's strong points. Our team works in different areas of the country and Europe and in any meeting session the feeling is that of being all at the same work table.

I found Miro accurate and better compared to other remote collaboration tools. there is everything you need and that is its core purpose. Other products try to imitate it or simply expand their functionality to try to steal users, but I believe certain features are unbeatable on miro
I would recommend this product to geologically distributed teams collaborating remotely and asynchronously or synchronously on product design projects. At the same time, I would recommend it to individual professionals to pin their ideas on a potentially endless whiteboard. In summary, I consider it a useful product for anyone dealing with the world of digital design.