Miro Review
June 12, 2022

Miro Review

I used Miro to present projects, thoughts, and ideas to my professors and other peers. It was used as an efficient presentation tool, which was greatly appreciated and utilized throughout the pandemic.
  • Being able to share projects with others and work together in real-time.
  • Having the option to create teams for multiple projects shared among the same group of people.
  • A variety of templates are offered to use.
  • The icons could have descriptions when hovered over.
  • Option to customize the different teams for easier differentiation.
  • Have the option to revert back to older versions for an unlimited amount of time.
  • Reduced project completion time.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Minimized use of other resources.
Miro is a great tool for not only organizing thoughts and ideas but also for means of presentations.
This tool is very clean, simple, and easy to use. As a beginner, I found it quite easy to navigate through and quickly familiarized myself with its wide range of unique features.
It has hugely impacted my peers' and I's ability to collaborate on projects as we were able to use one single tool to work together in real time. Miro has enabled us to continue collaborating with others throughout the pandemic in which we primarily worked remotely. It acted as a great presentation tool that was very simple and easy to use.

Miro is a much more efficient tool as it allows for easier collaboration with peers. I also find Miro to be a much more visually appealing tool.
Very well suited for brainstorming with groups of people in real-time as it is a good visual tool. Less appropriate to use for more formal presentations.