June 12, 2022
Engineer in EngineeringArchitecture & Planning Company, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I used Miro to present projects, thoughts, and ideas to my professors and other peers. It was used as an efficient presentation tool, which was greatly appreciated and utilized throughout the pandemic.
- Being able to share projects with others and work together in real-time.
- Having the option to create teams for multiple projects shared among the same group of people.
- A variety of templates are offered to use.
- The icons could have descriptions when hovered over.
- Option to customize the different teams for easier differentiation.
- Have the option to revert back to older versions for an unlimited amount of time.
- Reduced project completion time.
- Improved productivity.
- Minimized use of other resources.
Miro is a great tool for not only organizing thoughts and ideas but also for means of presentations.
This tool is very clean, simple, and easy to use. As a beginner, I found it quite easy to navigate through and quickly familiarized myself with its wide range of unique features.
It has hugely impacted my peers' and I's ability to collaborate on projects as we were able to use one single tool to work together in real time. Miro has enabled us to continue collaborating with others throughout the pandemic in which we primarily worked remotely. It acted as a great presentation tool that was very simple and easy to use.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?