Miro - The best Collaborative tool on Planet Earth!
July 27, 2022

Miro - The best Collaborative tool on Planet Earth!

We use Miro for team collaboration when everyone is either remote or hybrid. We address a fair bit of the business problems as we are able to use a whiteboard to bring ideas together & these ideas do not disappear which is so good. I have even introduced Miro to friends and family.
  • Team Collaboration
  • Ideas/Notes never go missing.
  • Flexibility of someone being anywhere around the world & still able to collaborate.
  • More boards for the Basic accounts
  • Better introduction videos
  • More marketing as this tool is great - I think everyone can use Miro no matter what they do in life.
  • Return on Investment for sure - we don't have to travel to the office just to collaborate with co-workers.
  • Reduced the time it took to complete a project as we did not need to schedule a time for everyone to be well & in the office.
  • It definitely improved productivity as using Miro was not a chore - using a whiteboard at work is.
I don't have as the Directors of the company made the decision. But the decision made was a damn good one. I would encourage more companies to look at Miro. It changes lives.
Because when it was introduced to the team, it was picked up so easily. It did not need a whole day of video tutorials and so on. We basically started using it & have never stopped.
It certainly has affected us b giving us the flexibility to be able to collaborate with the team across different time zones too. It has made work easier & more approachable.

Miro definitely surpassed them. This is one of the best collaborative tool ever.
I think Miro suits any office & any work collaboration. I currently work in real estate tech & was in the legal profession previously. I would boast about Miro to my previous co-workers, as the legal profession would use this so much more. I think there is a gap in the legal profession that could be addressed by Miro when everyone is working remotely.