The app that i'm always going to recommend.
August 14, 2022

The app that i'm always going to recommend.

I use a lot of Miro to explain topics in medicine to my students and partners of Medicine. I do not have any problem with the use of the application; the design and the form to explain topics are very important in the Health area, and if you have the capability to share all the knowledge that you acquire, you help a lot of people, that is the reason for use Miro.
  • Mental maps.
  • List of articles.
  • Calendar to organize the important things at the school and job.
  • More designs.
  • Development of maps.
  • Add documents to the maps.
  • Improve productivity.
  • Reduce the cost.
  • Helps in time.
As I commented, my activities get better using Miro; like a current user, I really recommend using it for my partners, this was important in some subjects and topics that were so difficult to pass, and I think that without Miro, I couldn't do all my stuff in another subject.
It is a friendly app where you can work without the preoccupation of how to learn a new platform; in days, I was using Miro like a pro because the system that implements is very easy to learn; that's the reason why Miro, for my it is an excellent way to do the things that you want to do well.
If you know how to use it is a very helpful tool, it is not difficult to use, and it allows you to share a lot of important information in order to help others; my partners and I think that it is a tool that everybody needs to know to generate knowledge in an easy way.

In an easy way to explain I select miro because it is very easy to use, and I get so satisfied with the use of the tool, I love the app and the website, it helps a lot on my way to the hospital and I like and student in some courses.
Miro is always helpful in generating an abstract of a very specific topic, and it´s very useful to share with the professors and partners. Also, the quality of the documents is the best, and the maps can help a lot in the calcification of work and the presentation of something important.