My Personal Experience with Miro
August 19, 2022

My Personal Experience with Miro

claudia wex | TrustRadius Reviewer

I used Miro to make three mind maps for my Organizational behavior course. It was a great way to organize my ideas and communicate my thoughts in a clear and concise way. It consisted of all of the topics that I had learned that semester and broke down what I learned into different parts.
  • Organize your thoughts in a clear way
  • Efficient way to create mind maps
  • Very easy to navigate the site
  • I wasn't able to make a pdf for the last two mind maps and I had to take screenshots
  • Add different array of colours for sticky notes
  • It got me a good grade on my assignment
  • It helped me study for my exam
  • It helped me reduce completion time on this overall assignment as I was able to navigate the software very easily
I do not have many key insights. All I can say is that I thoroughly enjoyed using the program and it was very easy to navigate
I gave it this rating because I was easily able to integrate the different topics i needed to together and I could even have someone else help me with the project as well.
I was able to easily have my classmates help me with the project. We could discuss the importance of topics in our course and organize both of our ideas in a clear and concise way. When I am finished with my degree I will definitely utilize Miro if I need to collaborate with my coworkers on a project (especially for brainstorming).

I have not used any other products similar to Miro. Miro got the job done and satisfied me with how easy it was to complete my assignment.
Miro is well suited if you're wanting to brainstorm and organize your ideas all on one page. it's easy to see connections and how different topics relate to each other. I also liked how easy it was to create different branches and get as many topics as I needed on the page.