Review of Miro
November 14, 2022

Review of Miro

We build out our product assortment in Miro. Miro has replaced our need for physical product presentations. Miro is used across all product development functions to show our line assortment, work with our production counterparts, create design boards, and communicate cross functionally.
  • cross functional access
  • easily uploading assets
  • user friendly interface
  • creating and using tables is difficult to manage & fix. Doesn't work as easily as Adobe Illustrator or even creating tables in Microsoft products
  • the arrow features are a bit tricky to use and manage
  • I don't like having to delete every comment bubble for it to clear from my screen. this is a new feature and for our team who uses Miro to communicate often, the bubbles start becoming overwhelming to delete, where as previously if the resolve is toggled on, the comment bubble would go away
  • Miro has made our product development process much more clear/ precise
  • Improved productivity
  • less room for error when cross functional teams can access the boards
Yes definitely, and allowed team members to be out on PTO and other team members are able to access the correct information without key team members being present in meetings.

Not sure

I used Miro to organize a friends wedding including bridesmaid dresses, floral vendors/ inspiration. It helped her quite a bit having a platform where she could see everything come together.