Miro is a whiteboard solution, you can mold it howsoever you want. I used it for Product Man.agement
November 15, 2022

I use Miro on varied levels. I have been using it to define product requirements, brainstorm, and whiteboarding. Miro has been a solution that I always rely on when it comes to documentation. Easy to use and a lot of integration have helped me be productive towards what I want to achieve. In addition, the simplicity is amazing. If I need to interact with features, it feels seamless.
  • Defining product requirements. This includes developing wireframes, data mapping, and product feature mapping.
  • Process flow mapping. I use it extensively to define the process flow of current and new products.
  • Manage the tasks. I use Miro to define all the tasks and manage them using a whiteboard kind of solution, making it look like a board for me where I can find everything directly or indirectly impacting me.
  • Figma to Mira integration seems good but doesn't always work well. I have faced many times issues with getting mockups integrated on Miro from Figma.
  • I want more flexibility when it comes to mock-ups, like what Balsamiq is currently providing.
  • Miro has 100% improved productivity.
  • Miro has improved my board user experience. I have everything of mine on Miro to manage my day-to-day task.
  • Negative impact is only unable to sync real time data with Miro.
I integrated with Figma, but I do not see the data from Figma being reflected on Miro. Also, the information is not being transferred in real-time as it takes time to sync data between two sources.
It has helped me tremendously. I have my team all over Canada and Miro is always a one-stop solution for me to explain what I want from a certain task. The requirement being written by me on Jira or Confluence is ok but once it is explained on Miro as a whiteboard solution that has a huge impact. Miro has certainly been a back bone to reducing defects in projects. Increasing the efficiency of the engineering team.

I receive value for all the Lucidchart and Balsamiq with Miro. When it comes to Figma, I believe Miro is not doing up-to-the-mark work. Meanwhile, I do believe it won't be long before I see the Figma-type feature implemented in Miro. Overall, I think Miro has done an amazing job for the product department.
Miro is very useful for any situation if the end goal is to create something on a board. Technically, Miro is a whiteboard that can be used to create or develop almost anything. I believe Miro is not very useful when a real-time data transfer is being done. Like how Google Sheets updates itself if something is being updated on Jira.