Great addition to improve virtual collaboration - full potential not yet unleashed
November 21, 2022

We use Miro for supporting our daily standups by having a board with topics to discuss. Furthermore we use it to support workshops and brainstorms.
  • Running virtual workshops
  • Collaboration with teams
  • Accessibility for non-licensed users
  • Improved productivity by running more efficient daily meetings.
Not applicable
it does help to facilitate virtual collaboration, however as with any tool you need to be diligent in making use of it consistently over time. Otherwise it loses its effectiveness.
It provides good benefits over the standard MS teams collaboration options, however I'm not sure whether we are making use of all the functionalities that Miro can actually offer. I think there's more potential.

Not sure

If you're working with a virtual team, or are running a virtual workshop with a crowd of >4 people or so, Miro is well suited to structure the workshop by creating a flow on the board, and gathering inputs from individuals in real-time.
If the crowd gets too big it might not be well suited anymore, you would rather gather inputs through surveys.