Best tool of the new world.
November 21, 2022

Best tool of the new world.

We are using Miro to be able to create different development projects ,migrations setups and also to show current situation of processes that we have setup in the teams.
The benefits of using Miro are wide and only increasing. For those user who have been looking for different TaskBoards that is more user friendly, more graphical and that is always getting new features this tool is perfect.
  • big board
  • easy to use drawing tool and notes
  • sharing options
  • loading board can take longer if may users working on same board
  • selecting parts of the board drawings(boxes, etc) to move is sometime diffcult
  • easier mapping of team process and usage of tool
  • reduce times in creating of the mapping
I have not integrated Miro to anytool, not part of the usage we are doing. But I have seen Miro integrated with different tool and it was working perfectly. The team was more than happy to share on integration and how it helped them to improve the teams capabilities and also resolutions times for their tasks.
I can only express gratitude for this option. Previously we have been sitting in meeting over meetings to try to follow up with the projects and mappings. Now we open a Miro board and start working. Anyone can work at anytime on their task. All the information are there. No need to look at old data, when you can have it all saved on the board.

This is a perfect tool for the new world that we are living.

This tool is perfect for working on projects that contain people from all the over the world. It perfect also for mapping current team process, current usage, telephony steps and many many other. I have been working on different type of projects with colleagues from different locations. It was perfect to track the project development and work allocation.

I have not find yet a scenario where Miro cannot be used, providing better option that all other tools.