Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use Monday.com with our marketing team to manage our team projects, tasks, campaigns, operations, time tracking, etc. It helps us stay on top of it all with automated reminders, dashboards, and task lists. We can assign tasks to certain team members as well as assign them to project tags.
- Task management - Creating tasks is really easy, and you can upload CSV lists as well.
- Task assignment - I love that you can assign one task to multiple people.
- Grouping - Within one project board, you can segment your tasks out into relevant groups to stay organized.
- Automations. The range of automation available is fantastic, and they are super easy to set up.
- Integrations - They offer a lot of integrations, but none of them are useful for our team. We need one for Smartsheet or Salesforce, and these are not available.
- Notifications - There is not enough customization available for notifications. I wish I could set my notification preferences by the board, instead of a global setting.
- Support - I have never received responses to my support questions.
- We are able to keep track of all of our tasks without endless notepads and sticky notes. It's all in one centralized place and our whole team has access to it.
- It has given visibility into time spent and at times wasted on projects from other teams.
- Trello, Asana, JIRA Software and Smartsheet
Smartsheet does more than we needed it to do for our simple project management. JIRA is the same way. Asana and Trello are probably the closest comparisons for our needs. Both of these others are great, and I don't have any real complaints to compare on any of these. Monday.com doesn't seem to have nearly as many integrations, but we make do without.
I tried reaching out about an issue with out automation limits and never heard back. I ended up having to upgrade our subscription to fix the issue.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
For us, it does the job well. But we only need a lightweight project management tool. If you need something more robust, this may not be suited for you.