Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use monday.com in our marketing department to manage projects as a team and individually. It helps us track our tasks and ideas all in one place. We can see what the entire team is doing and how long projects/task take. We use the tagging system to track the types of tasks and the groups and boards to share information with one another.
- Groups within boards help to organize different tasks in one board.
- Color coding for easy to find items.
- Automations to help the board function without manual processes.
- You only have a certain number of automations available.
- The boards and groups could use some improvement.
- The tagging system needs unlimited.
- It has allowed us to manage our tasks and keep track of things that have been otherwise lost.
- Keeps the team accountable.
- Projects are seen from start to finish.
- Trello, Smartsheet, Asana and Slack
Monday.com has a lot of functionality and visibility that the other tech we've used did not. the notifications and ease of adding new tasks and projects are also better than the other tech we have used.
They have been great answering all our questions and getting back to us in a timely manner. We have had to upgrade a few times and they are great at communication.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
We jumped on the monday.com ship because it functioned really well in the beginning and still functions for what we need today. However, I don't see it growing with us, and that is a problem because we will lose all the tasks that we have currently running in the system.