A Fantastic Tool for Remote Working

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings
  • Easy board setup
  • Centralized information
Monday is being used to plan projects inside my department. We work in sprints and often times remotely, so having a cloud project management solution that works on both the computer and mobile devices is extremely handy. We can share information very effectively because everything is centralized on the cloud. The no-code automation feature is also very convenient for adding automated workflows such as notifications, auto-assignments, etc. to our boards.
  • Modularity
  • User interface
  • Ease of use
  • Rigid price structure
  • Cost
The UI is extremely intuitive. There are many useful built-in templates that can be readily used. Adding new columns to the boards is easy. Creating automated workflows is a breeze because of its no-code, plain English programming language.
I had a positive experience so far with customer support. The staff replied in about 2-3 hours. However, I wouldn't be a good reference because I used the service only once.
Very reliable thus far. We never experienced any downtime with Monday yet.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is very suited for projects between multiple departments or even organizations. My team is using the tool on a project that involves 2 other entities, and we invited them to be guests on a shared board. The tool helps us reduce our weekly update times because we are able to provide detailed updates with each other in real-time without having to enter a conference call.

monday.com Feature Ratings