Monday.com - a tool for little money, but of great value.
February 01, 2021

Monday.com - a tool for little money, but of great value.

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• More time.
  • Less costs.
The tool is used for the whole company and is divided for the individual projects. Ideas and also the progress are recorded in the tool. A really practical tool. I am very satisfied with it. We have a visualized view of how far various projects have progressed and how many tasks are left. The tasks are specifically assigned to people.
  • Good overview.
  • Good design.
  • Easy to use.
  • Time management system.
  • Calendar.
The templates do what they are supposed to and offer a great variety. The automations also work excellently. So a new project is planned very quickly. This saves the operator both money and time. Really very great.
I have never needed the support as everything works excellent. However, I am sure that this is very competent.
I think it's a really exciting tool and enriches our operation every day. It makes managing projects a breeze and the great UI/UX design is very appealing. We always have an overview of the current status of our projects and can therefore adapt the workflow accordingly and react to stagnant processes. This saves both time and money.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Rad tool can be used optimally in just about any situation. For a new project you can create a new board and enter all the important things that are relevant for a project. After that, various people are added to the tasks, which then always update the status. Comment functions are then used for internal communication.

monday.com Feature Ratings