Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Saved me at least 5 hours per week on correspondence
- Helped with new teammate onboarding during active projects
- Helped the team identify areas of need in terms of personnel
Monday.com is used by our marketing department to help coordinate between operations, growth and communications on shared tasks and projects. We use it mainly for online events planning, website content management, PR publications, marketing campaigns and brand related tasks. We assign each other tasks, report on progress and give feedback on execution on the various dashboards.
- The user interface is very comfortable
- Search tool works great
- Customizable views
- Content planning still difficult in most views
- Kanban view - lacks the display power it should allow compared to Trello
- Not clear how to manage recurring tasks
The features are highly reliable and I can say it has over 99% uptime. Very minor glitches if at all. This makes work very easy and stress-free for me and the team I work with (over 10 members).
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?