How did we function before monday.com?!
March 05, 2021

How did we function before monday.com?!

Kerry Duffy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• The time savings with being able to find things quickly is worth every penny spent on the annual subscription.
  • We are able to communicate more effectively with our clients, keeping them happy.
We currently use monday across our organization and we couldn't survive without it! With multiple employees across different locations, communication can be a challenge. With monday.com, any employee in any location can know exactly where we are at with each client. The platform also allows us to set priorities so that the most important to do's get done and with a due date.
  • The platform allows us to put a variety of information (client contact info, preparation fee, the preparer assigned, etc.) all in one location.
  • Project/task due dates makes it clear when something needs to be done.
  • Establishing a priority status really allows us to communicate what is most important to focus on.
  • You can sort your workspace based on any of the criteria.
  • There's a great function, My Week, but you can't get all of the columns (Priority, for instance) in that view. At least not that I could see.
  • The notifications feature is great, but sometimes you can't go to the Grouping that the notification is tied to.
Because we have been using monday.com for several years, I feel we've created our workflow around it and haven't spent much time trying to adapt the platform to our workflow. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be easy to customize it, but I don't have much experience trying to customize it.
I very rarely need to contact customer support, but when I do, they are right on top of things!
I have found there is very little lag between when one user posts an update and when the rest of the team can see it on the platform. We've never had it go down, (unlike our much more expensive tax software!) and it is always there for us.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

This is such a great tool for companies that have remote workers who need to be kept up to date on the status of projects. I can't imagine working without it.

monday.com Feature Ratings