March 09, 2021
Employee in Customer ServiceProgram Development Company, 201-500 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
My department uses monday.com and it allows us to stay organized with new and current work in the pipeline. We also use it to schedule shifts.
- Automations - allows employees to move a task to the "done" group automatically.
- Notifications - allows employees to set reminders to their inbox.
- Dashboards - allows oversight of everything active at once.
- I would like the subitems to copy over from a different board.
- I'd like it if groups on one board could have unique sets of columns instead of repeating the same columns throughout the entire board.
- An automation for a ticketing system.
I've always been able to customize a board to the template I want if I didn't find the template pre-made.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy monday.com again?