Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Time saving when setting up new accounts - using templates is great.
- Easily exported if needs be.
- Easy on the eye and a pleasure to open and use throughout the day.
monday.com is being used by two project teams at this time to track live jobs and candidates submitted. It has not yet been adopted by the entire business but this is something we are looking into.
- monday.com cuts out the errors that commonly occur with formulas, etc.
- monday.com is much easier on the eye than some trackers we have used and doesn’t make your head hurt just to look at it!
- monday.com is easy to adopt and can be used by any member of the team no matter their technical skill.
- Ability to track emails through monday.com would be helpful. An Outlook plugin that records your email and replies against a specific contact. Read receipts, etc.
- More customizable averages/counts at the bottom of columns would be helpful. Being able to track one Column as a percentage of another for example.
It’s a great tool and I think it will continue to get better following reviews like this. In general I like the look and feel of the site and it has allowed me to fully embrace my everyday project tracking rather than seeing it as a chore at the end of the week. Highly recommended.
I have made a few enquiries and the response times were very good. We jumped on a Zoom call with several places worldwide to answer any questions that we had. Any requests that we made and that were not available were taken into account and followed up on.
All features have worked as were sold. There are a few things that you can’t do in monday.com that you can do with more complex formulas in Excel for example but nothing that will really effect your day to day ability to use the tool. You can also export and use Excel if you really need to.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
The main scenario that I have used monday.com for is in a recruitment setting. Typically we have used clunky detailed formula based trackers to track live roles, candidates and KPI’s and these come with data errors, formula errors, slow downs when they get too big, etc. monday.com is clean, colorful and easy to use no matter your level of technical ability and it can be used by as many users as you like at anyone time so it’s perfect for use as a team.