Really happy with applying such a very intuitive tool as monday.com

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Management boards.
  • Productivity.
It's really great to work with monday.com, I have been planning all the activities in my department and following one by one in order to accomplish every goal. It's simple to use, has an intuitive and smart user experience design and you can keep the conversation between your team in a very easy way, just a few clicks and everything is on board. This tool has been used in 4 departments of our organization and has been really helpful.
  • Tracking of activities.
  • Easy to communicate with teams.
  • Knowing deadlines and deliveries.
  • Better integration with some other platforms.
It's really easy to use, adapt or personalize everything depending on the need your organization requires. I believe that it is very intuitive and gives the opportunity to improve the conversation with all your team.
I only have requested for help once, but that time was really a good experience from the support team. Also they offered us a more personalized support but we haven't the time to speak for it in that occasion.
I'm the most happy in the organization because we need to supply all the other departments in regards of creative materials, communication and media kit, so monday.com has been a great help to understanding priorities and helping the other sides of the company be always on time. My conclusion would be: productivity.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

In our case we have been using it for marketing and creative departments. So usually we get lost on deadlines and goals, but monday.com was perfect to deliver a final product in time.
I imagine that monday.com is not the best option for some departments with an operation more "physical," but I think everyone should try it.

monday.com Feature Ratings