monday.com will change your life

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings
  • Connectivity
  • Organization
We use monday.com for all of our needs as a business, it helps to organize our meetings and we have recently found a way of using it for batch control within the manufacturing sector. We use monday.com to store records relating to customer orders and for organizing documents relating to purchasing. I would like to see a drag and drop feature for PDFs and other files.
  • Alerts me to deadlines
  • Organizes data
  • Keeps documents safe
  • Drag-and-drop features
  • Connection to folders within PC
  • Enable calendar to be manipulated
I feel monday.com has revolutionized my work day to day and I feel I am more productive and less stressed due to being able to keep on top of my work and projects. I have found lots of useful features and once I learned to use monday.com correctly, I felt like it had a huge impact on how I manage my time day to day.
I have given this rating because I am not responsible for the technical side of monday.com. The director handles all of the support features with monday.com and has never voiced any concerns about the availability of support, so I assume he is happy with it. He was offered lots of help with the setup.
The overall performance of monday.com is great. It has many features and is fun to use. It is a great tool for organizing projects and workflows and meetings. It is easy to use and connects staff together really well. I like the board features and the status features as well as the flag emojis

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is great for any business, large or small, for organizing and connecting staff. It doesn't work well on an iPad and lots of features are not accessible. It really helps keep me on track with meetings and sticking to deadlines. I think its a great tool for organization and connectivity.

monday.com Feature Ratings