10/10 for my marketing team!
April 02, 2021

10/10 for my marketing team!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increases efficiency of employee adoption
  • Saves time with all of the automation options it offers
  • Saves time by offering a really intuitive platform
My organization currently uses monday.com as a task tracking system specifically for our marketing department. The problems monday.com addresses include tracking all issues internal to our team as well as external requests from members outside our team. At any moment in time, any member of our team can see what every other team member is working on, creating full transparency of our workload. There are multiple ways in which all issues/tasks can be viewed (Gantt chart, table, Kanban, etc.), which allows my team to also stay on track with all of our work items. In short, monday.com is a solid platform to help monitor and manage workflows surrounding projects and/or everyday tasks/issues as well.
  • Multiple options to view and manage your team's workload (gantt chart, Kanban view, table, etc.)
  • Ability to create automations for the ease of reporting and managing the workflows
  • Flexibility to create different workspaces for different teams/projects so people only see what's relevant to them
  • Creates full transparency by having an audit log along with options to set notifications when certain criteria are met (e.g., a new issue is assigned to you)
  • Under the My Week tab, I wish there were more options to visualize all of your issues/tasks. Additionally, the filters in this section are limited.
This platform is very intuitive. Anyone who uses it should have an easy time adapting to its features.
They offer 24/7 support, but I have yet to use it. It's good to know that their team is there if I need them.
monday.com just really makes it very easy to monitor and manage all of my tasks and issues. It takes seconds to create an issue, board, or task. It additionally takes a few seconds to provide updates to those issues, boards, or tasks. With that said, this platform is as easy as it gets when it comes to simplifying your processes and better managing your workflow management time.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is best for project/task management of teams that collaborate on a routine basis. It is especially helpful in situations where tasks for a project overlap in multiple areas/teams.

monday.com is really good at simplifying issues and tasks, but it may be less appropriate for really large projects at big firms.

monday.com Feature Ratings