How monday.com has worked for our custom automation business.
April 08, 2021

How monday.com has worked for our custom automation business.

Claire Graham | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings.
  • Increased employee adoption.
  • Increased collaboration.
We use monday.com across our entire company. We make custom machines for assembly lines, so it helps us keep track of the progress of each project. I also use it to keep track of our purchases and have our entire purchase order system tracked through monday.com. It saves us so much time because all of the information is accessible to all the employees, so they don't have to ask a bunch of people in order to get the information they need.
  • Ability to collaborate.
  • Ease of use.
  • Aesthetics.
  • Customization.
  • Price.
After using monday.com for a couple of years, I have realized that there isn't a feature they didn't think of. The interface is incredibly user-friendly and the use of various colors makes it that much better. When we first started using monday.com, there was a bit of a learning curve. However, they make it very easy to understand if you have basic computer skills. There were a handful of times when I couldn't figure out how to use a certain feature, but it was nothing a 2-minute google search couldn't help me with. I can now confidently say that I can figure out any of the features on my own, but there was definitely a learning curve in the beginning.
I, thankfully, haven't had to use the customer service, but from what I can tell, they have a very fast response time.
I have never had any reliability issues with monday.com. The consistency of the site has allowed us to maintain an efficient workflow.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is specifically great in scenarios where there is inefficiency with the flow of information in a company. As long as the appropriate people are consistently updating the boards, there is less time wasted trying to get the needed information. For example, when our purchaser is absent, we no longer have to sort through paperwork or emails in order to get the status of a specific item that goes with a job. We can get all the information we need in one central place.

monday.com Feature Ratings