3 years of monday.com, and was as happy on day 1 as I am today!
May 09, 2021

3 years of monday.com, and was as happy on day 1 as I am today!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increase employee adoption.
  • Difficult learning curve for managers.
Monday.com is used across our whole organization. It is used to work on project management and help direct client projects.

Pros

• Continual development of new features
  • Intuitive program
  • Flexibility for APIs

Cons

• More development for the mobile app.
I would say the best thing about Monday.com for our team is that it is an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. My employees have consistently used this program more than any others and I've been able to continually learn new ways how to better use this program over the years.
They've always given me speedy and very helpful responses when I ask for help on using monday.com, and have a program where they actually go through ways to teach you to use monday.com and help you to set your company up.
Everything has been perfect, we have never run into any problems with monday.com in the past 3 years of using it, and they have always given a heads up when they are maintaining the program. Features have worked for us, and we trust monday.com to keep us up during the workday.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think Monday is a great solution for most organizations. It helps with keeping track of everything and has the flexibility to be super simple, or more in-depth if your team puts in the time and effort. As a small organization, I can't speak to how well it would work for a large enterprise company, but for our purposes, it has been a wonderful program that has been easy to get our employees to mesh with.

monday.com Feature Ratings