Why monday.com makes the world a better place!
August 02, 2021

Why monday.com makes the world a better place!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• This has had such a positive impact on our company. I honestly don't know how we would have come as far without it. It allows for efficient and higher productivity than we had before. Few things fall through the crack now.
  • Accountability and the satisfaction of changing status columns to "Done" can't be underestimated.
monday.com is being used across our organization. It addresses compliance, reminders, email tracking, purchasing, event planning, training, licenses, certifications, worker's comp, warnings, timelines, and much, much more!
  • We run several backgrounds per employee per year for our state and federal contracts. This app allows us to track, remind, and update each employee's status.
  • Won contracts are tracked and or moved through boards allowing departments to work with needed information. Status, document, and date columns keep everyone up to date. Comments allow standing transfer of information for reference, unique notifications, and checklists that can be made for individuals, or departments to complete.
  • Who said or did what when? No problem with the monday.com audit trail. Though the app provides a myriad of ways to provide notifications directly to your email, you can always check the audit trail for anyone's changes made to the board.
  • This app also allows you to add information to a board visible only to you or a select few. Helpful when a status is solely your responsibility but not required to be a view for all involved, helping to keep the board from getting unnecessarily busy.
  • Being able to download the boards into Microsoft Excel is extremely helpful. The data can be made into pivot tables or customized reports. Being able to upload a Microsoft Excel sheet into a board, well that's pure genius.
  • Need to attach a photo, document, or screen shot? Easy to do, even from a mobile app.
  • I'd like to be able to sort alphabetically from the mobile app.
  • I would appreciate being able to keep emails private to the board from which they are originating.
  • I would appreciate being able to domino boards from a main board with the option to select which columns migrate. Maybe easier than mirroring?
  • Cascading reminders. No one has responded to the first one? Send another one out to another person within a certain time frame.
I give this rating because the potential for monday.com continues to grow. It's been great being a part of this process.
Personally, my experience has been very good with the Customer Support given. Sometimes though, what I think is too much, is to ask for in an immediate gratification world gets tedious. This is especially annoying when time is limited. A suggestion would be to be able to put a recorder directly into monday.com that would provide the Customer Service with all the information they are requesting without having to open side windows, record, cut & paste, email, and wait for the analysis.
There have been 2 or 3 occasions at the beginning when monday.com was unavailable. It has not happened for quite some time, and I expect it happened as a result of fast growth.
Our overall experience has been very good although one of my concerns is data security and backup. Offering a way for a company to conduct its own MCB backup and to work offline would be a plus.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Document management related to clearances is a big deal for me. I have a range of 6-10 pages per employee, 40+ employees, that I submit throughout the year to customers by request. These are made into one PDF with a cover page followed by the 5 documents in a specific order by employee alphabetized. The renewal dates for each document are unique to each employee, the PDF is continuously being updated.
Updates also include new and terminated employees.
It would be lovely to have a way to download the most current documents, in a specific order, by an employee, alphabetized.
I use monday.com only for reminder notifications. In the meanwhile, I am using Adobe which works well enough. But you asked.

monday.com Feature Ratings