Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
Monday.com is the only platform that really helped my company manage every single task efficiently, quickly and without losing any goal. I use it to manage my team's day to day tasks, with a higher level Gantt, easily understanding and making sure that all tasks are being pushed and no time waste is being done. This is the top project and day to day management platform that I worked with.
- Quickly changing between different project views
- Managing employees day to day work
- Combining all team work to one platform, allowing seamless collaboration
- Missing automations between different boards
- No option to add a specific completion percentage of a task that can take more than an average of all tasks in that project
- My work screen doesn't show specific tags that would be good to have the option to add
- Time saving on project management
- Increased my companies overall productivity
- Collaboration improved my entire team's work flow
Monday.com has a huge verity of automation templates for every single use of my platform. More than that, if there isnt an automation, I can build it on my own with an easy to use "build it on your own" system. This is a huge help for any business who needs quick access to the Monday.com platform.
Monday.com made a huge change to my work management. Improved my overall business efficiency and helped me take full control over my employees day to day work.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
If you are working on many different projects and need an easy to use way to manage everything without missing any task or want to make sure you don't overload your employees with too much work that can be done, Monday.com will be the top platform for you. It helped me taking charge of my entire team and tasks and improve my companies productivity.