It is so nice to have NICE!
October 02, 2020
It is so nice to have NICE!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact is being use as our communication tool to contact our clients/customers. It is being used by multiple departments of FIS GLOBAL Solutions. NICE serves as our day to day tool in receiving calls from customers who are having issues with our services. We also use NICE in making outbound calls in case we have to contact our clients for additional information. NICE is user-friendly. It doesn't complicate communicating with the clients.
- NICE is not a software that you have to install on your PC. It is accessible through a browser.
- NICE can easily recognize the microphone, so no need to configure or change any settings to your PC.
- You can see the status of your team if they are logged in or logged off.
- NICE registered the phone number, so if a call got disconnected you can always call back.
- I hope there is no downtime for the URL since it requires to log-in every time.
- You also need to log-out and log-in since sometimes the agent leg is not connecting.
- I hope there is a mobile app for NICE that we can install.
- I hope we can change the volume of the ring since it is low.
- Since NICE is a cloud base, it is cheaper since there is no need to install any software.
- The customer experience is great since it is easy to make calls.
- Great service, aside from the fact that it also has a recording that the Quality Analyst can listen to in case of any escalations.
We have our own CMS or Call Monitoring Dashboard. That way, we can easily check how many calls waiting we have so we can answer it ASAP. We can also easily pull up reports regarding the timecard or call history of our members. Our quality analyst can also review the calls since there is a recording that the can check.
For me it is a 10; NICE is user-friendly. NICE is cloud-based so you can easily access it as long as the Internet is good. The GUI is easy to navigate. You can create your own dashboard. The recordings are clear. You can monitor your team's status as well as the calls in the queue. I highly recommend NICE inContact.
As I have said, I give it a perfect 10 since I can access the reports and pull the data I need in real-time. It is a bundle of services. You can access the reports you need in just one URL that is why I highly recommend NICE inContact. Very reliable.
There are times that calls have been disconnected and its a good thing is that NICE registered the number used by the caller so I could always call back the customer with no problem. There is also a history of the calls made so it is easy to track. NICE GUI is very easy to navigate. You can easily pull up the reports, you can create your own dashboard, and can monitor the queue as well.