Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Process Platform
We utilise the Nintex Work flow tool to automate the processes within our Case Management Systems on SharePoint. We also use Nintex Forms. Both are used across the organisation.
- What the platform does so well is handling the workflow efficiently and effectively without errors.
- It is very visual, you can view the entire process (as a map).
- An area I'll want to see improvement is the provision of training by Nintex.
- Another area is the engagement with Nintex, we currently have to go through a 3rd party.
- On the product itself, it's ensuring the guides are easy to assimilate e.g. in the rare occasion when a workflow gets stuck.
- It has has made process automation look really simple, 'do it once and it keeps working till xxx.'
- The benefits esp. during this period (pandemic) cannot be over-emphasized.
We use Nintex on our on-premise SharePoint setup. As at 5 years ago when we were in the market for a workflow software with a capability internal and external use (public facing), we reached a conclusion that Nintex Forms and Work Flow tool met all our requirements and actually in some areas it provided additional capabilities that were beneficial that we hadn't thought about.
Yes, Nintex Process Platform is being used by non-IT staff in our organization. Mainly, many of the users receive workflow prompts and information and respond to same. Where escalation is required, it also sends the information to the relevant parties.
Microsoft InfoPath. We felt InfoPath isn't as flexible and the functionality it offered was limited compared to Nintex. Also there was information that InfoPath was going to be discontinued (at that time).
The workflow tool is fantastic! It can be used as 'the engine room' to handle the automated processes for any management system. We currently used it on our Advocacy Management System and Safeguarding Management Systems. I can say it is suitable for any similar system, especially, where work flow automation is required. Nintex Forms is also great all round, it is easy to edit and has a publish functionality that allows you view changes before they are published.